Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Gibson PR350NA Used-How Much Could I Sell For?

fitmis50

Hi everyone, I was given an acoustic guitar by the owners of Long & McQuade 10 years ago - it is an Epiphone Gibson (headstock has Epiphone by Gibson). The inside sticker says Model PR350NA (not sure what NA stands for) and the Serial # is P96070032. The guitar is laminated and is beautiful. It has been played maybe 5 times. Very slight wear on the bottom. When I first got the guitar I leaned it against a sofa and it fell and broke the neck. Long & McQuade took it back and repaired and it is hardly noticable. It plays beautifully, the strings are perfect, everything else excellent condition. I have a hard case to go with it plus a guitar electronic tuner. Does anyone have any idea what I could sell this guitar for? Any help would be so appreciated. I was thinking I would not like to sell it for less than 200-250 with the case. Thank you!

I have to agree that there might not be much value there.

If there was an S after the 350, indicating a solid wood guitar, it might have some value, but as is, it's just an older laminated guitar.

If you have Craigslist where you are, you can test the waters by posting it for sale.

That will tell you if you are in the ball park or not.

Start it at $250, let it run and see who bites.

If no one, then start to drop the price.

E-Bay is another option. Put a $200 reserve on it.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually just bought a PR350SNA a month ago. It came with a case, you probably don't want to know what I paid for it.

Been playing it quite a bit for the last month and like the sound.

I think the NA stands for Natural Finish.

The Priceonomics website states that the average eBay price for this guitar is $193. Given the major repair yours has undergone, I would say to list it for $150, and take any offer over $100, all the while being up front about its condition. I know it's quite a bit less than you were hoping to get, but that's the marketplace for you.

Archived