Gibson Brands Forums

indepth acoustic show

blindboygrunt

Thanks BBG!....that was an entertaining and interesting video. I enjoyed it very much with a cup of coffee, as I prepared to do my morning guitar practice. Love comparisons in woods and tone from people who know the difference, not just think they know the difference. To be able to see the sound in various woods, as well as hear it is very illuminating Refreshing!

Thanks BlindBoy, that was a really cool video. I have to say I liked the Santa Cruz better that the others. But when it comes to wine comparisons I'm more of a 2 buck chuck sort. Coming from the perspective of a fingerpicking country blues player, all that sustain just goes to waste. I have a Martin 000-28VS that I truly love and adore and the sustain seems to ring on forever. But much of the time I find myself playing a Guild M120. It just feels and sounds good to me. And the J-35 I recently acquired. The more I play it the more I like it. Yeah, those are my two favorite guitars this week. Although, there is a deep aching in my soul for a deep body 00. My psycho/the/rapist says it's the root of all my problems.

Archived