Gibson Brands Forums

should i buy it?

Tobougg

PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute.

This has to be one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read on this forum... makes me want to go out and spend a ****-load of money on a fake guitar, ask everyone's opinion about it, defend my purchase, sit back and enjoy the ride... this whole thing had the feel of a bad movie, so much so that I could hear the music in my head (probably made on the 'LP' that started this thread). Felt like we almost had a love scene between Donny and the OP... pajama parties and seasaws? WTF???

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has to be one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read on this forum... makes me want to go out and spend a ****-load of money on a fake guitar, ask everyone's opinion about it, defend my purchase, sit back and enjoy the ride... this whole thing had the feel of a bad movie, so much so that I could hear the music in my head (probably made on the 'LP' that started this thread). Felt like we almost had a love scene between Donny and the OP... pajama parties and seasaws? WTF???

Very funny

I know right? I just went with it and let it go where it went. I think it should be saved somehow for future reference. I do know Tobougg from the Fender Forums and I have noticed his threads do erupt like this and then he got shunned. I figured a little comedy relief might help this one out a little. Being raised in the Van Halen era my secondary talent is stand up comic :)

Well played Donny

I know right? I just went with it and let it go where it went. I think it should be saved somehow for future reference. I do know Tobougg from the Fender Forums and I have noticed his threads do erupt like this and then he got shunned. I figured a little comedy relief might help this one out a little. Being raised in the Van Halen era my secondary talent is stand up comic :)

Yeah! [thumbup] This topic should be made a pinned one. It also is the first one I think that's revealing birdseye mahogany [biggrin] Normally they keep this rare timber hidden well by putting a veneer on top [scared]

[lol]

Archived