Gibson Brands Forums

eBay can be quite annoying.

dem00n

Bids from people with 0 feedback and their accounts and whom have been members for a number of years are very annoying. Keep getting them.

Have it happen before, dude one the bid and never sent in payment. I guess they expect some people to send in the item without getting payment.

Been a while since i had one but i just got one a few seconds ago and canceled his bid. How can eBay be blind to these?

eBay can be annoying, but it is still really the only game in town. I sell quite a bit of "vintage" and collectible items, and have not found any other site where I have any real success. I thought Auctionopia might be a good alternative, but have never had one item sell there. I have a small store on Etsy and have sold a few items, but nothing compared to eBay.

The thing with eBay is that now days it seems to really be dominated by and geared toward the huge mega sellers. Also, all the policies favor the buyer in just about every way. I am just resigned that I have to put up with all the things I dislike about eBay since so far there is no alternative.

Archived