Gibson Brands Forums

I'm still waiting for the call

crust

A few years ago I asked to audition for any TV/internet advertisement that Epiphone might produce showcasing "average Joe/Jane" Epiphone players...still waiting for the call...lol...Epiphone..if you are watching... I'm still here [biggrin][flapper]

A few years ago I asked to audition for any TV/internet advertisement that Epiphone might produce showcasing "average Joe/Jane" Epiphone players...still waiting for the call...lol...Epiphone..if you are watching... I'm still here [biggrin][flapper]

I hope you're not holding your breath... [biggrin]

Probably you are not an average player... [rolleyes]

They don't seem to look for excentric people like Epiphone Enthusiasts, do they? [scared]

;)

I hope you're not holding your breath... [biggrin]

[sad]

Why so sad? You obviously didn't stop breathing for a longer period up to now, and I hope you will keep doing so - we just NEED you here since this IS the place for Epiphone Enthusiasts! [thumbup]

Archived