Gibson Brands Forums

Who's got a hangover today? Who's got the Best cure?

daveinspain

Please avoid taking ibuprofen' date=' tylenol, or aspirin while there is still alcohol in your system. There are toxic interactions between them that can damage your liver.

Water is highly advisable, though, because you are deydrated after drinking significantly.[/quote']

This is true, Rudy. Kidney and liver damage are possible with alcohol and Ibuprofen and tylenol. I don't recall aspirin being one of the culprits, but maybe an oversight on my part. As for rabbit *hit as a remedy, I draw the line there. Tomato juice mixed with beer is what my buddys drink the day after. I've been know to have a beer or 2, but I haven't been hung over in a long time.

Like you, Dave, I had an experience as a teenager, but it wasn't Seagram's. It was Christian Brother's Brandy. My name was Raaaaaaalph!

Yep! payed new years at a big party than got well toasted with the band finally crawled off the couch today and pretty sure I'll live now. Didn't answer yesterday since I wasn't hung over yet I was still drunk but that pretty much only postpones a hangover. As for cures time is all that works anymore used to be a bottle of water or gatorade and some aspirin but not anymore now I crawl out to the couch and kind of watch football. The twenty five year old drummer called and asked if we were going to practice yesterday after partying all night. gonna have to kill the little **** if I ever catch him.

Archived