Gibson Brands Forums

CW Stoneking?

gov

Yea I've seen him live twice in Sydney. My daughter bought me tickets for my birthday a few years ago.That was my first introduction.

Has a great ability to write and play original music that is steeped in old time nuance.Sounds as if you turned on some southern radio station in 1932.

When he speaks he has an Australian drawl that makes my Australian drawl sound like an English toff.He supposedly grew up in remote outback communities and tells some poignant stories of life there.

A bit of a one off.I like him.

nice. I saw an interview where he said he was raised by aboriginal people--said they found him in a cave?? no way of knowing if he was pulling chains or not but that's what he said.

i love that one can find such terrific music you've never heard before. keeps you wondering what else is out there.

Yea I've seen him live twice in Sydney. My daughter bought me tickets for my birthday a few years ago.That was my first introduction.

Has a great ability to write and play original music that is steeped in old time nuance.Sounds as if you turned on some southern radio station in 1932.

When he speaks he has an Australian drawl that makes my Australian drawl sound like an English toff.He supposedly grew up in remote outback communities and tells some poignant stories of life there.

A bit of a one off.I like him.

I hope someone buys me cool tickets for my 60th.

I hope someone buys me cool tickets for my 60th.

HAHA..BBG you young whippersnapper! She bought me tickets for my 79th and said "Dad you gotta see this bloke before you turn 80"....

She's a forward thinking lass and has already bought me tickets for my 99th.....The Stones "Cryogenic Wheels - Old Lesbians Never Sleep Tour".

Archived