Gibson Brands Forums

EL-oo Pro

mandrew

The new Pro model is, I believe, most under rated.It has a great voice for a smaller body, very comfortable neck, decent pickup, and very good fit and finish. It is very comfortable to hold and pick. We ought to be seeing more sales of these! I love mine. The stock strings are not too bad, but Martins bring it to life.

The new Pro model is, I believe, most under rated.It has a great voice for a smaller body, very comfortable neck, decent pickup, and very good fit and finish. It is very comfortable to hold and pick. We ought to be seeing more sales of these! I love mine. The stock strings are not too bad, but Martins bring it to life.

Epiphone guitars are really great ! And the EL-00 is a fine guitar. Epiphone hummingbirds sound great too. It's too bad Epiphone seems to lack marketing ability and desire to make them more known, to stand out against high priced competitors, because for the price they blow away Martin, and Taylor. If people knew this...FAR more Epiphones would be sold. Perhaps Epiphone just doesn't care because they have Gibson on their mind...which is a fine but high priced guitar. Yes the Epiphone is sweet...almost all of them. The IB Texan sounds wonderful and looks great...your Epiphone EL-00 comes from a great family of guitars! !msp_thumbup.gif

I tried one of these at my music store and I was pretty impressed.

I've been playing the same epiphone for 36 years so I love the brand.

My hearts set on the DR-500 with that two pickup system.

Perfect for home recording thats been my hobby for over 50 years now.

Guess that means I'm getting old

I tried one of these at my music store and I was pretty impressed.

I've been playing the same epiphone for 36 years so I love the brand.

My hearts set on the DR-500 with that two pickup system.

Perfect for home recording thats been my hobby for over 50 years now.

Guess that means I'm getting old

Al...I have one of these DR500mce models with the two pick up system....mine is in sunburst. Wonderful..it sounds like butter, rich, warm, butter is the best way I can dscrive mine..and the two pick up system beats every other pick up system AI have ever played. Get one! The have them here, among many other places. ..treat your self to the DR-500mce...you will love it! http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EMECVSNH3/sn13102318072

Archived