Gibson Brands Forums

37 Gibson L-0 bitza

BluesKing777

How're you getting along with your new Martin? Good, I hope. That was your L0 repair budget. A '65 000-18 sold on Ebay for $1700 to 1 bidder. I didn't like the lack of specifics regarding neck related info, which caused me to not pursue. That and my finances are in the schitter right now in darkest depths of Northern Catskills winter. Nevertheless, I would have bought that sucka' and dealt with the issues.

Those pics of the city at night looked like a scene after the air raid sirens went off. Are you wandering around in the wee hours? That explains the double post.

How're you getting along with your new Martin? Good, I hope. That was your L0 repair budget. A '65 000-18 sold on Ebay for $1700 to 1 bidder. I didn't like the lack of specifics regarding neck related info, which caused me to not pursue. That and my finances are in the schitter right now in darkest depths of Northern Catskills winter. Nevertheless, I would have bought that sucka' and dealt with the issues.

Those pics of the city at night looked like a scene after the air raid sirens went off. Are you wandering around in the wee hours? That explains the double post.

Well now that you mention the M, it has a lot to do with me thinking the L-0 could be getting fixed while I wear the om out a bit!

With the 000-18, you may be better off - a nice 50s one with no 60s baggage could be just around the corner.

With the city pics, the only problem with getting pics is there is nowhere to park where you want to...so the ones above are in a (bulk!)new apartment construction area on an old dock....and I ended up in the dirt road at the end of life as we know it for a minute and thought....forget it, go home. Camera surprised me though.

BluesKing777.

Edit:

Keep an eye on the UMGF for that 000/om - they are zipping around all over the place.

Archived