Gibson Brands Forums

50th Anniversary SG

PeteWilson

I am currently lusting after an SG 50th Anniversary Limited Edition with the P90s. Has anyone played one of these and give me any input? I certainly do not need another guitar and I already have an SG Pro, but I certainly do like P90s!

Any input would be certainly appreciated!

Thanks

Pete

I am currently lusting after an SG 50th Anniversary Limited Edition with the P90s. Has anyone played one of these and give me any input? I certainly do not need another guitar and I already have an SG Pro, but I certainly do like P90s!

Any input would be certainly appreciated!

Thanks

Pete

??? :-k Not familiar with an Epiphone "50th Anniversary" SG Ltd. Edition. Do you have a link,

or photos, of said guitar. Nothing on the Epi web-site. There is the '50's Tribute GIBSON

SG, with P-90's.

CB

She who must be obeyed has given the OK to order this guitar! I will do so before she changes her mind!

Today, I replaced pots and caps in an old G-310 I had laying about the house. Years ago, I replaced the pickups with some Gibson ones I bought on EBay. At the time, I was told they were 496R and 500T. When I broke into the guitar, neither had 4 wires, only 2 wires with braided shield. I do believe I have two 57 classics in that guitar. I was going to sell it to finance the new SG, but I like the way it sounds so much now I make just keep it!

Archived