Gibson Brands Forums

Just Got It In The Mail!

D4RK_4DV3NT

Well, after waiting for two months to receive this guitar in the mail (damn holidays), I finally got it! Initially I was looking into purchasing an Axcess and came across the ZV on a website. While I thought the guitar was wild and awesome, the price was a bit too insane for me. However, I got lucky and ended up finding one on eBay for a lot less! Also, believe it or not, while taking the guitar out of the box at the post office to get rid of the HUGE box and inspect the guitar my favorite Ozzy song featuring Zakk Wylde..."No More Tears"...came on the radio overhead. THAT was the icing on the cake for me! Anyway, here's a few pictures for those of you interested. Enjoy!

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

DSC02128.jpg

DSC02129.jpg

I have the same guitar I got mine about 3 months ago. Its amazing, your really gonna enjoy playing this guitar. I also have the Zakk wylde Gibson Bullseye. Im glad theres someone out there that I can now talk to about it. Good choice mate!

I have the same guitar I got mine about 3 months ago. Its amazing' date=' your really gonna enjoy playing this guitar. I also have the Zakk wylde Gibson Bullseye. Im glad theres someone out there that I can now talk to about it. Good choice mate![/quote']

Yeah, I prefer unique looking guitars...and this one is really nice. I have seen a lot of people online saying they don't like it and that it's ugly, but I disagree! It's cool though...only a handful of people out there actually have it! ](*,)

Well I think we are lucky to have this guitar, like you said theres only a handful of people that have it! and from what I get out of this guitar I think its money well spent. So are you a big Zakk Wylde fan or do you just like his guitars? Also do you think playing this guitar standing up is so much easier than playing any other guitar standing up?

Well I think we are lucky to have this guitar' date=' like you said theres only a handful of people that have it! and from what I get out of this guitar I think its money well spent. So are you a big Zakk Wylde fan or do you just like his guitars? Also do you think playing this guitar standing up is so much easier than playing any other guitar standing up?[/quote']

Yeah, I think I'm lucky to have gotten one at the price I did. The only other one I've seen for sale online (not including eBay) is $4,999. The one I bought on eBay was the least expensive I've seen too...I ended up getting mine for $3,200 including shipping from the US to Japan. As for Zakk Wylde, I do like his older Ozzy work and think he's a great guitarist, but I'm not a fanboy who's all about everything Zakk Wylde. This guitar initially drew my attention with its crazy design, both its shape and colors. Also, I haven't played it standing up yet...though I've heard it's easier because of it's design. I just don't have guitar strap that I currently want to put on it. I'd have to order one online from somewhere 'cause I don't know of any guitar stores here. What do you think about it? Also, what number is yours? Mine's 25.

I think its the best guitar to play standing up, its weighted perfectly. Nice touch from Zakk Wylde with his autograph! I love Ozzy's old stuff too. Zakk Wylde is my favourite guitarist but it doesn't stop me from learning other peoples work. My number isn't as good as yours, mines 047.

I think its the best guitar to play standing up' date=' its weighted perfectly. Nice touch from Zakk Wylde with his autograph! I love Ozzy's old stuff too. Zakk Wylde is my favourite guitarist but it doesn't stop me from learning other peoples work. My number isn't as good as yours, mines 047.

[/quote']

Is your actual guitar signed by Zakk Wylde or just the CoA?

Archived