Gibson Brands Forums

New to Forum and to Les Paul

mkj

Picked up a 2014 Les Paul Studio Pro on Saturday. I reserved judgment until I played it a few hours, but man, this is great! I finally see what all the fuss is about. I'm new to the forum and a solid Gibson fan. Thought it was black until it hit the light. Black Cherry Pearl. Pretty sweet!

Hello and welcome to the club...

And yes there is nothing quite like a Gibson... the sound is fatter than probably any other guitar, they literally roar.. :)

We on here also have a small rule, pictures or it didn't happen :)... We always like to see someones new baby as we all appreciate how special they are.

Most of the people on here usually use http://www.photopucket.com since you don't get much room on the Gibson server... Once you upload to there (or what ever image hosting site you may use).. They provide links and the IMG link works well for most of us or some people use the direct link. Simply copy that link in to your post.

Enjoy your new Gibby and this forum, theres lots of good people and useful information on here [thumbup]

Hello and welcome to the club...

And yes there is nothing quite like a Gibson... the sound is fatter than probably any other guitar, they literally roar.. :)

We on here also have a small rule, pictures or it didn't happen :)... We always like to see someones new baby as we all appreciate how special they are.

Most of the people on here usually use http://www.photopucket.com since you don't get much room on the Gibson server... Once you upload to there (or what ever image hosting site you may use).. They provide links and the IMG link works well for most of us or some people use the direct link. Simply copy that link in to your post.

Enjoy your new Gibby and this forum, theres lots of good people and useful information on here [thumbup]

Archived