Gibson Brands Forums

Siren Blood Curse

Guitar slinger

I generally monitor what games my son is playing. The other day; however, he had one of his buddies staying over and the guest had a new game. They were playing for over an hour on the PS2 before I realized it was a game that involved killing many people with all sorts of automatic weapons. Now I'm no prude, but this was to much for any 9 year old and probably to old for most young teens. I still enjoy a good 'Resident Evil' game, so what does that make me.

A hypocrite I suppose.

I generally monitor what games my son is playing. The other day; however' date=' he had one of his buddies staying over and the guest had a new game. They were playing for over an hour on the PS2 before I realized it was a game that involved killing many people with all sorts of automatic weapons. Now I'm no prude, but this was to much for any 9 year old and probably to old for most young teens. I still enjoy a good 'Resident Evil' game, so what does that make me.

A hypocrite I suppose. [/quote']

You are only doing your job, man. I would never let my 9 year old son play those kind of games. I played those kind of games when I was a kid, but with the realistic level avaiable on Mega Drive, Atari and Super Nintendo.

By the way, I'm 20 and I have no kids yet =)

Archived