Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Pro Vintage Sunburst

rjbee

Just got this guitar last week, gigged with it Friday, and I can't put it down. Somehow, maybe its the neck, but I am more excited about this guitar that when I got my Gibson Historic R8 which I sold because I just couldn't "bond" with it, if you know what I mean. It plays effortlessly, gorgeous finish, and the pickups are great. Love the coil splitting option also. Just goes to show you you don't need to pay 4 figures for a guitar to be satisfied. $500 out the door with HSC.

Just got this guitar last week, gigged with it Friday, and I can't put it down. Somehow, maybe its the neck, but I am more excited about this guitar that when I got my Gibson Historic R8 which I sold because I just couldn't "bond" with it, if you know what I mean. It plays effortlessly, gorgeous finish, and the pickups are great. Love the coil splitting option also. Just goes to show you you don't need to pay 4 figures for a guitar to be satisfied. $500 out the door with HSC.

They are one great guitar i have one in Dirty Lemon i love that guitar .

1415031835[/url]' post='1585948']

HSC? ...please 'splain to me.Thanks,

Luke

1415066723[/url]' post='1586196']

Mine's a flamed trans amber. Beautiful guitar! Congrats to rjbee! eusa_clap.gif

(HSC = hardshell case)

Gracias, Cougar.I posted a pic of my pro top heritage cherry in a preceding thread...finally took it for a set up after it sat unplayed in a HSC since 2008.Wouldn't stay in tune, action too high...65 bucks later and it plays like a dream....daily player now.The power of this website got me motivated.

Luke

• 4 weeks later...

Archived