Gibson Brands Forums

Noel Gallagher Sheraton Exact Replica

alienware

No its exact buddy , check out "don't look back in anger top of the pops on youtube " ,

like I said exactly the same . Noels additional markers were added later and looking at pics , they look like stickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_dpUvzlZDw

Nice spot, never noticed that before. Adds to the question where it originally came from! I'm pretty sure they weren't stickers, the original looked like a bag of crap when I saw it at the music experience 2 years ago, it had a hard life I suppose!

Nice spot, never noticed that before. Adds to the question where it originally came from! I'm pretty sure they weren't stickers, the original looked like a bag of crap when I saw it at the music experience 2 years ago, it had a hard life I suppose!

I think that's why he retired it to be honest ,I read noels was a sunburst 62 reissue from the early 90s custom painted as a gift from then girlfriend meg Mathews , and the additional fret markers don't catch the light like the standard Sheraton pearloids wich makes me think there stickers , watching the videos gives a better representation of them

Archived