Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Florentine Pro

Radagast

Excuse me if this is being discussed elsewhere. I did a search and didn't find it. Has anyone bought an Epiphone Les Paul Florentine Pro? I am surprised that they are $200 more in street price than the 335 Pro. I am also disappointed that the Honeyburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Iced Tea finishes are only on the top and not on the sides and back, like it is for both the ES-339 Pro, and the ES-335 Pro models.

Excuse me if this is being discussed elsewhere. I did a search and didn't find it. Has anyone bought an Epiphone Les Paul Florentine Pro? I am surprised that they are $200 more in street price than the 335 Pro. I am also disappointed that the Honeyburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Iced Tea finishes are only on the top and not on the sides and back, like it is for both the ES-339 Pro, and the ES-335 Pro models.

ffa40646-a6fa-4394-bdb8-9a9410b8cb8c_zps23752cd5.jpg

as good a guitar as any I've ever picked up, maybe better ...msp_smile.gif

Nice. Is that the Iced Tea finish?

Nice guitar, how would one of these compare with one of the more traditional semi- hollows for learning and playing around the house, ie that is making a decent noise without an amp.

Les Pauls have never had the sides and back finished the same as the top, with the exception of the Custom models, in either black, white, or wine red. LP sides and back have otherwise been either natural or stained mahogany.

Nice guitar, how would one of these compare with one of the more traditional semi- hollows for learning and playing around the house, ie that is making a decent noise without an amp.

well, it's not a dreadnought...msp_sleep.gif

Archived