Gibson Brands Forums

Im quitng this fourm finally

dem00n

You guys are all so freakin mean..I'm going to start cutting myself again.

You promised this same thing last week and the week before so I don't believe you.....

just like hitler.....=D>

anyways.

so deemon just makes a big message about leaving and insults all the old people and then comes back two weeks later. i hope he doesn't want any good advice (from old people).

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems like some of you only get excited when you see blood in the water. Feeding frenzy. Safety in numbers. I get it.

You keep encouraging people to speak their mind and then you criticize them for it. At least these guys aren't posting insults and then removing them a few minutes later. And worse, what is up with you starting controversial threads, getting everyone pissed off, and then deleting them.

You keep encouraging people to speak their mind and then you criticize them for it. At least these guys aren't posting insults and then removing them a few minutes later. And worse' date=' what is up with you starting controversial threads, getting everyone pissed off, and then deleting them.

[/quote']

I already told you once. I was trying to drop my post count down. I was within a few of going over 1k. I didn't want to. I guess I think anyone over 1k has no life and is hopelessly addicted to this forum.

I already told you once. I was trying to drop my post count down. I was within a few of going over 1k. I didn't want to. I guess I think anyone over 1k has no life and is hopelessly addicted to this forum.

There was a British guy who thought the same things. The difference, though, was that instead of deleting his posts to keep his post count down, he simply left. He said goodbye at 999 and never returned.

There was a British guy who thought the same things. The difference' date=' though, was that instead of deleting his posts to keep his post count down, he simply left. He said goodbye at 999 and never returned. [/quote']

Come on Blue. You know you'd miss me if I left. I mean with nothing to talk about except those wild ole 'way back when' stories it would get boring wouldn't it?

It wouldn't get that boring. Another troll would take your place.

Now that was pretty low. A troll. My argument have meaning and importance (exceptions to yesterday). If you want to know why I started posting meaningless threads I will tell you. (even though I didn't waif for you to ask) I was getting really tired of being the only god damn one who would stand up and say things that we all know to be true. So feeling like I was let down by most of the people on the forum I decided to say nothing at all for a day. Yeah, I know it was a pitty party thing and it was childish. I did; however, discover an entirely new group of lurkers though. People like you who never said much of anything I found of interest and the other little boy blue. You teamed up to form the united anti-Homz league. That was impressive. Funny though all I had to do was say some mindless nothings.

Archived