Gibson Brands Forums

Heading to Bradenton/Sarasota Florida for a Week

Blueblooded

Time to get out of the deep freeze and thaw out while visiting some family in the Bradenton/Sarasota Florida area. I plan to visit the Sam Ash store (we don't have those in Detroit so there is some different gear there to see). I'll also check out the Guitar Center I know of there. Can anybody tell me if there are any cool shops I should check out? Last time I was there I couldn't find any Mom-n-Pop shops there. Only the two big box stores in the area.

Thanks for your help!

Tim

Guest Farnsbarns

Both my mother and brother now own places in The Meadows, Sarasota. It's a nice place with beautiful beaches but not much else, it seems. I'll follow this thread with interest because I can pop over there any time I like and I don't because there's no draw that I'm aware of. Perhaps I'll learn something.

Drive down to My Favorite Guitars in the Naples area and visit Jon Garon. First rate Gibson and Martin dealer. www.myfavoriteguitars.com

There's a dealer in Ft. Myers goes by Vintage Licks. He has some interesting stuff from time to time. Google Vintage Licks for his contact info.

Archived