Gibson Brands Forums

FOR GIBSON CUSTOMER RELATIONS (SG requests from LOYAL Gibson Owners)

hbomb76

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the recent revelation that the SG is the best selling gibson of all time, i think they should have many more options available. Vibrola option on all models, better pickups in the standard, more finish options.

But personally, if i could have gibson listen to just one of my ideas, itd be to bring back the SG supreme. Beautiful flame top, 57 pups, and 24 frets. I dont get why they dont have more 24 fret sgs, the room is there, they have some of the best upper fret access, but not enough upper frets to access.

I voted "other"' date=' I would like to see more color options for the 61 RI (Alpine White & Ebony), more color options for the Standard (Bring back the Natural Burst and also an Alpine White) and more color options for the SG Special. Also, would it be too much to ask to get a hardshell case with your SG Special instead of a useless gigbag? Geez! [/quote']

I forgot to say bring back the natural b finish. I think it was tattooed carrot who posted a picture of a sweet natural burst standard with exposed creme pups and a wraparound tailpeice. That thing changed my life...

I didn't get a case or gigbag with my standard ;) but that's cause I only paid $800 for it new.

Not sure about the year' date=' abut how about offering the SG Custom with 2 p/us, ebony fretboard and Bigsby B5. Finish: Country Gentleman Brown[/quote']

I wouldn't mind the idea of a 2-pickup Custom with a Bigsby, but I'd like to see it in black. ;)

H-Bomb

Now' date=' have at it, everyone (you're welcome, SG Dude).

H-Bomb[/quote']

Probably to late but, OH MY GOD! thank you!!! in the heat of the moment all those weeks ago i was so excited i forgot to say thanks. once again thanks.

I wouldn't mind the idea of a 2-pickup Custom with a Bigsby' date=' but I'd like to see it in black. :-$

H-Bomb[/quote']

ACTUALLY ... I wouldn't mind seeing a 2 p/u custom with a bigsby in ANY color. Would be sweet ... oh, and just for shits and giggles, let's move the toggle switch to the bottom horn. WHAT!!?? Yeah ... I LOVE the placement on my Explorer ... would be nice to be able to hit it with the left hand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived