Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

FennRx

Just a harmless plug here...if you're interested in trying out 18V, I can make you a little 9-18V converter for cheap in a little 1590A (EP booster-sized) box. Could even add a pot to let you control the voltage from 18 down to 3V or so.

If you're interested, drop me a PM ;)

-Ryan

Impractical given voltage, and plug incompatibility, not to mention distance/cost - but I think the idea for the box is a good one that you could do well with locally through music retailers or on-line, especially if you make it look cool rather than some generic radio shack style device and be tough enough for gig conditions over a long time. [thumbup]

Impractical given voltage, and plug incompatibility, not to mention distance/cost - but I think the idea for the box is a good one that you could do well with locally through music retailers or on-line, especially if you make it look cool rather than some generic radio shack style device and be tough enough for gig conditions over a long time. [thumbup]

Impractical given voltage and plug incompatibility? It's a box with two regular Boss-style 2.1mm DC jacks that takes 9V from your power supply (which puts out 9V) and outputs 18V from the second DC jack.

As for the other points, all in good time...

-Ryan

Archived