Gibson Brands Forums

Rush Boston June 23rd

kidblast

Anyone else from the forum at the Rush show in Beantown last night?

Fantastic! as others have already mentioned, (FZ Fan, LP Guitarman) the second set was simply mind blowing.

They were killing it last night from the first song. They just get better as the years go by. Sorry to think this will probably be the last time.

a few phone photos.

Rush-062315-4_zpsagca7l7l.jpg

Rush-062315-3_zpsd5g16tz3.jpg

Rush-062315-2_zpsdtundmiq.jpg

How about how they did the show. It was cool what they did with the stage.

Definitely! That was a first, and I will not give it away either, (a hint is in the two photos when they were on stage....)

and yea, it was an awesome night. Went with (just about) my entire fam. We rented out a luxury box, had our own isolated area, bar, food.. It was epic..

Glad you had a good time last night, and seriously, when isn't Macca great? I don't think it's even possible.

Is all the snow finally gone in Boston. I was there from January 5th till February 20th working down the street from the Convention Center in Boston at a shipyard.

hahaha! yea man, the snow has finally melted.

I remembered you mentioning this in the forum when you were here, it sure was miserable,, especially for guys like you that are just not in the "snow belt" of this cozy little place called New England.. :)

Glad you had a great time kidblast. Sounds like you really did it up in style, way to go!!! I guess when their tour is over, we can start a thread giving all of the details 'cause there won't be anything to spoil for others anymore. [flapper]

Archived