Gibson Brands Forums

The Pope Rocks

daveinspain

I bet the Roman "Chaotic" was a result of spell correction… Bence is from Hungary, stuff like that happens to me all the time switching languages ...

Hello Dave!

I have to admit it wasn't due to spell correction. I don't want to spoil this supposedly funny thread (once again), with talking about historical stuff, so let's just put it this way: we have a very rhapsodic relationship with Catholicism in this corner of the world.

By the way, how did You enjoy the vacation around here?

Cheers... Bence

Hey Bence, loved Budapest…! What a great city a true feast for the eyes. Went to the Budapest Jazz Club and saw the Joshua Redman Trio, all amazing jazz musicians. I loved it but they are more for advanced users, my travel partner didn't understand it at all. They played outside a lot but were tight as anything and always came back in together… Loved the goulash too… Mmmmmmm :-)

Hello Dave!

I checked them out on Youtube. They play a complicated form of jazz for sure. It's indeed for musicians, rather than the average listener.

You were here for the last rays of sun. Just in time. Now, it's cold and raining.

Best wishes... Bence

Archived