Gibson Brands Forums

The Pope Rocks

daveinspain

They must be planning another Gibson raid.

The fretboard is made of maple, so it won't be about board timbers this time. [rolleyes]

I see a certain risk that the crucifix might cause dings and dongs on the guitar back. [unsure]

Very nice looking Les Paul Custom, by the way. [love]

Oh noooo!

Watch out Mr. Pope!!!!!msp_scared.gif

The Emperor Palpatine want's to steal your Custom to turn it into a Black Beauty!

Hello Marcos!

First, - have to say -, it was a rude joke. As a deeply religious roman chaotic, I have to protest against this blasphemy.

:D

Joke of the week. 😃

Cheers... Bence

Oh noooo!

Watch out Mr. Pope!!!!!msp_scared.gif

The Emperor Palpatine want's to steal your Custom to turn it into a Black Beauty!

Perhaps he will manage to do so without refinishing, and of course without any visible difference, to clear this up.

Hello Marcos!

First, - have to say -, it was a rude joke. As a deeply religious roman chaotic, I have to protest against this blasphemy.

:D

Joke of the week. 😃

Cheers... Bence

Are you indeed same time roman and chaotic? I have been Roman Catholic from eight days after birth until about 24 years, and am chaotic since then. Being an agnostic is not trivial.

Perhaps he will manage to do so without refinishing, and of course without any visible difference, to clear this up.

Are you indeed same time roman and chaotic? I have been Roman Catholic from eight days after birth until about 24 years, and am chaotic since then. Being an agnostic is not trivial.

Hello Capmaster!

I am afraid, I became a protestant with my reply to Marcos. 😃

I am roman catholic "by paper" - as we say here. I wasn't baptised right after birth, because my father has been atheist all His life. But I asked for it when I was around age of 20. Simply for the record. My family recordedly roman catholic for the last thousand years. Since, the church keeps certificates at the three different places, it is most reliable source for family researches. That was my only consideration. I have my very own, dialectically constructed belief system.

Best wishes... Bence

I bet the Roman "Chaotic" was a result of spell correction… Bence is from Hungary, stuff like that happens to me all the time switching languages ...

Imagine doing that in Latin, Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, and English. Sheesh.

Oh, and Spanish too, of corse. And duh, Italian (Rome).

I'm cooking lamb as we speak.

Archived