Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone AJ 500 R

Cobalt

My friend has a used Epiphone AJ 500 R. Im not sure how old it is but I know it is in nice condition. He bought it a year ago, used. A person he works with wants to buy it from him but he has no idea of what price range to even discuss with this guy? What do you guys think? My guess was around the $400 mark but I am only guessing. Thanks.

My friend has a used Epiphone AJ 500 R. Im not sure how old it is but I know it is in nice condition. He bought it a year ago, used. A person he works with wants to buy it from him but he has no idea of what price range to even discuss with this guy? What do you guys think? My guess was around the $400 mark but I am only guessing. Thanks.

I just sold my AJ-500 Rens for 350$ just because i needed the cash. Listed it on craigslist and i live in Oklahoma and someone from Arkansas bought it with in 3 days.

I really didn't want to sell it, but when you live in a oil and gas state and work slows down you have to make ends meet. 400$ sounds about right tho

FWIW, I bought an AJ500M from the GC in August of last year. It was $499 but included a HSC, so I'd say you're in the ballpark. Great guitar BTW!

Archived