Gibson Brands Forums

Sold my SG Classic for this...

sbpark

I knew that would get your response! I freakin' love the guitar! Sounds absolutely gorgeous and amazing! No regrets at all, aside from having to read your ******y replies, but at the same time they're also super entertaining! Please keep it up!

I asked you a few questions about your questionable purchase. If you don't want that, don't thump yer chest on the internet every time you buy a busted headstock'd Gibson. The story was weird, you then went on about how the guitar had not ever had a proper set up. A busted headstock guitar is sent out to be fixed and re-sold and it didn't have a proper set up? HTH does that happen?

I hope you get a long life out of your Jumbo, I hope you play it well in good health for a long time.

rct

I asked you a few questions about your questionable purchase. If you don't want that, don't thump yer chest on the internet every time you buy a busted headstock'd Gibson. The story was weird, you then went on about how the guitar had not ever had a proper set up. A busted headstock guitar is sent out to be fixed and re-sold and it didn't have a proper set up? HTH does that happen?

I hope you get a long life out of your Jumbo, I hope you play it well in good health for a long time.

rct

Are you still whining? Oh, wait, I forgot you buy and sell tons of guitars, but you don't actually play them. I guess this is what you do to fill the tae you could have spent learning to play your guitar! While you were *****in' and moaning' I've been playing my sweet AJ200! Keep trolling! At least it's something you're good at!

Archived