Gibson Brands Forums

How's the difference between AJ and SJ ?

jimmyboy

J 45 Nick, Seems I'm always stepping on your toes. You know exactly what I mean! I realize there are about a dozen owners of this "come of late" acoustic Gibson forum. For your "only known to you" reason unless you are bowed down to, no other opinion of Charmin other than yours makes any sense what so ever. I know you are a great fellow and know as much if not more than most of the folks on this forum. You have told us so countless times. I do not wish to tangle or argue with the expert that has been around a computer forum twice as long, at least as I have. I have been called a troll since I first joined this forum. I won't argue this point as it is hard to top the top man. Eventually folks will realize that "your snow" will stop falling. I truly hope I've not upset your apple cart, even though you'll send me a suitable answer to this post. Enjoy your pedestal while you are able. I'll catch up with this thread when I have a chance between my other details in the next couple weeks. Thanks anyway, for taking the time to respond to me.

Martin 1940D28

I think you might be my father.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived