Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
L5Larry

Jazzin' in St. Louis

From the shameless self-promotion department. I know we have a bunch of St. Louis area members here, come on out and join the fun.

27386204596_2458039193_o.jpg

Shameless Bump.

Talked to the box office around noon today, only 40 seats left, and 8 days to sell 'em. Looks like it's going to be a sell out.

If anyone's thinking about going, I'd get your tickets soon.

Cocktail reception last night for Doug Lawrence of the Count Basie Orchestra. Rehearsal tomorrow night with him and our vocalists. Big show on Thursday.

A few tickets remaining, but everyone expects a sellout. This should be a lot of fun.

It has been officially announced as a "sell out" (a few "limited view" seats remain). This is REALLY going to be be a fun show. Wish you all were going to be there!

Took most of the day to recover from this one, getting old ain't for sissies.

Anyway, the show went very well. Had a full house and a responsive audience. Playing behind Doug Lawrence of the Count Basie Orchestra was fun and painless, a great player and a great guy.

I'm not sure what evidence was gathered at the scene of the crime, as there was no "official" band A/V, but as it seems you can't even pick your nose anymore with out somebody catching it on smartphone or surveillance video, I'm sure things will trickle out on YouTube and Facebook. I'll let you know if/when anything turns up.