Gibson Brands Forums

Newer Taylor 814ce vs. newer 714ce?

MartinL89

23 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

Five years later, Troll answers his own question.   

Doesn't get any better than this.  

it doesn't?  he's not trolling,  in fact, that's what you are doing. Lighten up..  we're all friends here.

You didn't think it odd that, after 5 years,  he comes back and finds this same thread and says he tried both - but does not mention actually purchasing one?    Liked the looks of one and the sound of the other?     I suggest you look up the definition of "Troll".   

2 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

You didn't think it odd that, after 5 years,  he comes back and finds this same thread and says he tried both - but does not mention actually purchasing one?    Liked the looks of one and the sound of the other?     I suggest you look up the definition of "Troll".   

thanks for the suggestion, I know a troll when I see one...  as for opinions on "5 years after"... a bit odd ya, but I don't see a need to throw rocks at anyone. 

I'd rather just move on to a thread that I could add positive input to..  but, that's just me............

21 hours ago, kidblast said:

thanks for the suggestion, I know a troll when I see one...  as for opinions on "5 years after"... a bit odd ya, but I don't see a need to throw rocks at anyone. 

I'd rather just move on to a thread that I could add positive input to..  but, that's just me............

Sorry I misunderstood when you said I was trolling.   I should have recognized it as 'positive input' when you added  "we're all friends here".