Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

330 to a 335?


Recommended Posts

can you take the tail pc off of the 330 and use 335 parts? i thought because the 330 is hollow you couldnt change it to be a 335 style...(or look-a-like)



You may want to post this on the Gibson Memphis forum, this is for the Gibson USA models. You will probably get a quicker response there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...