Gibson Brands Forums

Another Moody looking Gibson

Flight959

Fake, chinese typical case, Les Paul signature too high, trussrod cover not correct. As u see this kind of case brown outside/black inside with colorful gibson logo on u could run. If we consider it is stock as he doesn't precise he made any upgrade, the backplates can't be cream, they are all black excepted on limited runs or Deluxe LPs.

This guy is not honest as he put bad quality photos from weird angles to try to let people think it's a genuine one. He got it for a small amount of money, understood it was a fake later, and now try to earn money on honest ebayers.

What realy gets my goat is that some stupid sod will buy that pile of junk and think they have a real Gibson guitar. Why are these chancers not being jumped on by e, bay? THIS IS FRAUD ON A HUGE SCALE. The only way to buy a Gibson is to go to gibson dealer and see, feel and play first. Isn,t that all part of the experience? Any body who is going to buy a Gibson must have done some homework and know a bit about what there buying. I dont have any sympathy with anybody who gets done buy one of these creeps. Sorry but thats the way I feel. Sadly It seems to be supply and demand. As long as there are stupid people this will go on and on.

Archived