Gibson Brands Forums

Faber ABR bridge

Black Dog

Yep. You'll need conversion posts which the have as well.

https://faberusa.com/parts-for-gibson-guitars-with-nashville-bridge/

Thanks!

Contemplating whether I should do locking or not for my Bigsby

When I use the bigsby I can see the bridge rock back and forth slightly, which I thought may be a good thing for tuning stability. It has good stability now

Do you notice any improvement with your bigsby with the new bridge?

When I use the bigsby I can see the bridge rock back and forth slightly, which I thought may be a good thing for tuning stability. It has good stability now

Do you notice any improvement with your bigsby with the new bridge?

You know, when I first decided to try a Bigsby I was a little worried about tuning stability because of what I'd read about them, but honestly I've never had a problem with that on any of the 3 guitars I've had Bigsby's on.

But, ABRs do wiggle around a bit and I figure it can't hurt to lock it down.

The other thing I like about the locking bridge is that when I change strings and clean around the bridge, it doesn't move,

• 2 weeks later...

Do they have one of these that fits on Nashville studs?

Id like to put one on my SG

I recently picked up a 2010LP Standard with a Nashville/tonepros roller and hated it. I went with the Faber ABRN bridge and I'm Thrilled with it.

I used Faber's posts and it went together and set up like a dream. Great quality and I can't speak highly enough about it.

P93gO61.jpg

Tom

…..by the way...no shot against tone pro's. Well built, just not my thing...I will keep it around if I ever go bigsby.

Archived