Gibson Brands Forums

NRD - New Rant Day, lol

Shaun B55

GIBSON!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE THE DAMN WEBSITE WITH THE NEW USA MODELS! Enough is Enough! Shame on you dangling cool S#1+ in front of us and then taking it away for months, were we bad? are we being Punished? what do you think your our Daddy? KNOCK IT OFF!

and go!

Yeah, I here ya. I want to ogle at them too. I posted the question on Facebook about the new "core models", as they are referred to, and Gibson said they would be out by summer. I bet they don't want them up on the website because they need to move all the 2019 and other older models out as much as they can before these hit the shelves.

Oh, and bring back the historic, tech and other content as well, please.

I think they have a lot on their plate right now. Closing one plant, consolidating 3 operations into two. Designing and building the new "core" models. Reorganizing the labor force etc. They probably don't want all the old models up on the site as it would be confusing if they are not going to build them.

Once they get everything in line and start producing the new models I'm sure the website will reflect what they will build and with what colors and options.

While I enjoy ogling guitars on their website as much as the next guy - I'd rather have them concentrate on the actual building of the guitars with quality and consistency.

Archived