Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Elvis Costello Century of Progress

parta

Salut!
Best wishes from Finland!

I try find my guitar first owner.  Guitar is Elvis Costello Century of Progress model and number is 6/300.  I found  "nickname" Emi26 some Bretagne luthier forum and I think that he or she was a first owner.  If somebody knows something I hope that you send me a email.  Address is parta@me.com or pasi.raassina@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

If you do find out who first owned it then what? What do you want to ask them or know? It's yours now play it. I've owned plenty of used guitars and don't need to know anything about the guy or girl who owned it before me. Other that what price to you want for it.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

• 7 months later...

Hello Parta, did you find any information? It would make a nice anecdote if so and as you, I always want to know more about my guitars history.

I have an old 1956 ES-225T. My guitar is a player and it was played by who? Maybe some great musicians maybe not. Where was it bought? Where did she giged? I think it's fun to know the history of my guitars but very hard to find any informations.

On 3/10/2020 at 3:51 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

If you do find out who first owned it then what? What do you want to ask them or know? It's yours now play it. I've owned plenty of used guitars and don't need to know anything about the guy or girl who owned it before me. Other that what price to you want for it.

M. Pepper, Parta is from Finland but his post is in France ...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...