Gibson Brands Forums

Pricing for Traditional Pro I

bguitar1234

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in upgrading from a Les Paul Traditional Pro I to a higher model Gibson. However, I'm not very savvy when it comes to pricing of used instruments. I thought I might reach out to the forum and see if anyone had any thoughts about how much I can expect to receive for a 2012 model in excellent condition.

Thanks! 

28 minutes ago, bguitar1234 said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in upgrading from a Les Paul Traditional Pro I to a higher model Gibson. However, I'm not very savvy when it comes to pricing of used instruments. I thought I might reach out to the forum and see if anyone had any thoughts about how much I can expect to receive for a 2012 model in excellent condition.

Thanks! 

I had a Pro II and they are not low end models. Your Pro I should be pretty tight.

I have a 2010.  And, yes, agreed to them not being low-end models.  I would say you should get $1400-1600, assuming extremely good condition, etc.  Mine was in the original model release 2009-2011 (see pic).  Great guitars; I would not even consider parting with mine.  I am not sure what changes they made for 2012, though.  

And ... most importantly ... can you post pics of your guitar?

0ToVnuh.jpg

Edited by 01GT eibach