Gibson Brands Forums

am designing an ESP custom tell me what you think...

Carmine457

i have played a 27 fret ( the new xiphos by ibanez) i dont see the difference...

Why would you? You probably only play d-tuned power chords in the 5 first frets... (that having the E string tuned to D aren't really power chords).

I dont mind a guitar having 27 frets (have played some) I play all of my stuff using 22 so the remaining 5 are for show... I can even play using 21 or 20... I would like to see some of you playing with only 10 frets, or only 1 string (hopw you get the idea and laugh a little, Oilpit you slash whore...:- ).

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
V shape

sanded down neck joint and cutaway for easier upper fret access

WTF cutaway are you talking about? what kind of V is it anyway, a reverse V? If not, you better explain that cutaway stuff... I don't like that perverted, alternative, weird stuff in my forum!

Hey Carmine, have you thought about "DeVries" custom guitars? Eric DeVries might be just the man to build your guitar... he has the experience, the name, he's backed up with some awesome endorsements... (from GnR to Metallica)

I think Dem00n will know what I'm talking about...

about the korina painted black: tone not looks, tone not looks, tone not looks

about 27 frets looks not playability, looks not playability, looks not playability

about white R9: Fennrx **** YOU ASSHOLE quit spreading the damn rumor

the cutaway noit really a cutaway but sand down the part where the higher frets are (i apologize for not phrasing it correctly, my bad)

thank you for kind and honest opinions

as for this topic i agree it is a blur but seeing as there are half naked chicks with guitars... im good

Archived