Gibson Brands Forums

Going to see U2!!!

SRV-Zeppelin

Well, I just scored 4 floor tickets to see U2 live in Vancouver... since I'm a paid subscriber to U2.com I got to be in on the pre-sale. (sweet!) For those of you who are familiar with the stage layout, I'm the third row in "GA seating" (that's field level) right beside the stage... but hopefully I can jump the barrier and get into that inner ring. (who knows? If I get in line early enough I might end up front row.) Of course, I don't have to worry about any of this until October 28th... whatever. Wish me luck!

SRV-Zeppelin, that is so awesome. Same for me as Californiaman, some of my best concert experiences have been at a U2 concert. I can't wait to see them again. The only sad thing to me is that so far they haven't announced concerts any where close to me =D> Sure hope they add more dates!

Have a great time!

SRV, I used to be a HUGE U2 fan and went to a number of their concerts for years. I have to say they put on amazing concerts..... they are almost spiritual other-worldly experiences! You'll enjoy it!! Bono has such a presence and one-ness with the audience, and Edge's guitar playing will make your eyes roll back in your head!

Archived