Gibson Brands Forums

techno guitar

Carmine457

im really into raves and techno music and i just configured a techno sound from a marshall halfstack, gibson les paul custom, boss pedals. and a drum machine. check it out

guitar: volume pots rolled down and moved up to the beat of the music, bridge tone is 6, neck tone is about 7.5 or 8

amp: bass 5 mids 9.5 treble 7

pedals: slicer, dyna drive, giga delay on reverse echo, chorus, delay pedal, pickup booster, phaser

think up some nice progression riffs and chords and use the sound on sound to create harmonies while sampling the music with the slicer. at the end of a measureor so start to pick harder to bring out the distortion.

CHECK IT OUT!!

tell me what u think

im really into raves and techno music and i just configured a techno sound from a marshall halfstack' date=' gibson les paul custom, boss pedals. and a drum machine. check it out

guitar: volume pots rolled down and moved up to the beat of the music, bridge tone is 6, neck tone is about 7.5 or 8

amp: bass 5 mids 9.5 treble 7

pedals: slicer, dyna drive, giga delay on reverse echo, chorus, delay pedal, pickup booster, phaser

think up some nice progression riffs and chords and use the sound on sound to create harmonies while sampling the music with the slicer. at the end of a measureor so start to pick harder to bring out the distortion.

CHECK IT OUT!!

tell me what u think [/quote']

Can you post a video on youtube so we can see/hear what you are talking about.... I don't think everybody here has those pedals and FX so it's not like we can just run home and try it...

Archived