Gibson Brands Forums

Jimmy Page #1 Wiring Diagram

gratedmb21

Hi,

I was going to upgrade the CTS pots in my Les Paul Standard Premium Plus. I currently have the guitar wired as Jimmy Page's #1 Les Paul (current; one push/pull). I was going to try a different luthier this time, so I am going to need the diagram again. I got the original diagram from StewMac. If anyone has the diagram they can email it to S.Heaney@mymail.sxu.edu. Thanks

Hi' date='

I was going to upgrade the CTS pots in my Les Paul Standard Premium Plus. I currently have the guitar wired as Jimmy Page's #1 Les Paul (current; one push/pull). I was going to try a different luthier this time, so I am going to need the diagram again. I got the original diagram from StewMac. If anyone has the diagram they can email it to S.Heaney@mymail.sxu.edu. Thanks[/quote']

Or you can visit sites like:

dimarzio.com

seymourduncan.com

guitarelectronics.com

All of these have the diagrams for you to down load from the web.

But you're never going to sound like Page' date=' THE GREATEST ROCK GUITARIST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!![/quote']

I do... I sound exactly like Jimmy Page! You couldn't even tell the difference in a blind fold test.... Every time I pick up my air guitar and through on my favorite Zeppelin tunes I amaze myself. Then its back to reality and practicing scales....:-

Archived