Gibson Brands Forums

Ok, I really want this 12 fret L-00....

egoidealmusic

They offered a similar model about 7-8 years ago with the main difference being the neck shape, board radius and nut width.

I would have gotten one, but a couple things stopped me. I did not want the V profile , 16" fret radius, and the Rosewood Burst. Additionally, I have not cared for RW on small bodies except for the Nick Lucas. 

I wound up placing a Made 2 Measure order with the body from the 12 Fret L00 and the Neck from a 12-fret J45 with the slim taper. Additionally, I ordered a dark burst and an aged top. I left all other details to Gibson. They made me a beautiful, easy playing and great sounding guitar. I couldn't be more pleased. The top grain is great looking. They did the headstock inlay, bound fret board and herringbone trim on their own.

Neck -

J-15 (gibson.com)

Body -

Gibson Acoustic Instruments

51959804785_07056f04d7_z.jpg

51900138006_64c8ed5a88_z.jpg

51900138191_0ee4cb40fe_z.jpg

51899179732_efaf2ec922_z.jpg

2 hours ago, Murph said:

Don't have the cash?

No problem.

You can sell blood, sell organs, rent yourself to old ugly women, bake cookies and get a little kid to go around selling them wearing rags, wash cars, walk dogs.

Anything is possible.

It's a much more enticing proposition since you put it that way!

• Haha 1