Gibson Brands Forums

Great video from "The Graftsman"

ajsc

Thanks ajsc. Guy's been one of my favorites since the mid 70's. I finally got to see him live a couple years ago when he and Verlon "damn" Thompson ventured up here to the Pacific Northwest. They played at the Shedd in Eugene, Oregon. It's an old Baptist church and the acoustics were great. He looks to be playing one of the guitars he built that he patterned after his Martin 000-28VS. Good stuff, thanks!!

Thanks ajsc. Guy's been one of my favorites since the mid 70's. I finally got to see him live a couple years ago when he and Verlon "damn" Thompson ventured up here to the Pacific Northwest. They played at the Shedd in Eugene' date=' Oregon. It's an old Baptist church and the acoustics were great. He looks to be playing one of the guitars he built that he patterned after his Martin 000-28VS. Good stuff, thanks!![/quote']

OMG, Terry, who is that guy in your avatar????? He needs a good dose of Tetracycline! ROFL

Thanks for the video AJSC.... that was completely enjoyable. You could hear the audience gasp when he made the line about closing the case!

Archived