Gibson Brands Forums

If you could ask the Devil for anything what would it be?

You and your husband and others have knocked Christianity plenty...You and Homz say that you don't hate God or Christians' date=' your actions show differently. Let me try this again slowly for you...

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE! THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS!

I have never posted a thread like your buffoon of a husband does, or like those of the hate filled THHG...but I will participate in them if I see them and I'll argue as vociferously as I choose to. Where do you think all of the threads about religion start? Respect is earned...be happy with your own beliefs and quit spewing your hate filled venom and I won't have anything negative to say to you.

I have studied the subject of US history quite a bit...I have a B.A. in History from UH and a B.S. in MIS from N.C. Wesleyan. I'm quite well educated thanks, I just see the world differently than you.

I don't like you or Homz, because I think you both are dumba$$es. You both think that you are superior to conservatives and Christians and anybody who doesn't buy in to your freakishly weird belief system. You and your hubby are both full of hate and for some reason the two of you believe that everyone else owes you something....I don't owe you anything. I won't sit quietly while you or anybody else spews lies and half truths...

So, good luck to you![/quote']

Hey look everyone the poster boy for Hate filled stupidity is trying to speak against hatred.

If heaven is filled with people like you i would rather burn in hell.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey look everyone the poster boy for Hate filled stupidity is trying to speak against hatred.

If heaven is filled with people like you i would rather burn in hell.

Never criticize anyone for speaking against hatred.

Just because you, Homz, and Wicked don't have much religious belief doesn't mean you can slam KSG for stating his opinion. We're all entitled to our own opinions, and you three don't have to be asses about it and contribute even more hate to a hate filled world.

Just because you' date=' Homz, and Wicked don't have much religious belief doesn't mean you can slam KSG for stating his opinion. We're all entitled to our own opinions, and you three don't have to be asses about it and contribute even more hate to a hate filled world.[/quote']

KSG is a hypocrite he calls everyone on here Names and expects respect from us.

I say **** him.

Just because you' date=' Homz, and Wicked don't have much religious belief doesn't mean you can slam KSG for stating his opinion. We're all entitled to our own opinions, and you three don't have to be asses about it and contribute even more hate to a hate filled world.[/quote']

I hate no one on the basis of their beliefs. I don't hate muslims I don't hate christians, I don't hate jews. I do; however, think many of the followers of the above faiths have no tolerance for others and that I do not abide in pleasant conversation. I don't take sh1t and I wont.

Perhaps I'm missing something in the translation but, editing out the fluff, CoC says....

We're all entitled to our own opinions.....don't.....contribute even more hate to a hate filled world.

And then....

I say **** you.

Some consistency, chaps, please!

Archived