Gibson Brands Forums

'For The Earth is Hollow and I have Touched the Sky'

Homz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a really old tribble' date=' damn thing does nothing but sit there and collect dust.[/quote']

I like the DS9 episode where they go back to the "Trouble with Tribbles" episode. Great show.

Seriously, if you haven't seen the DS9 shows. Buy them. They rock.

I loved Bacard and the entire Generations series

I've got all of them too. I think the first 3 seasons sucked, but after ridding themselves of Wesley Krusher and Lt. Tasha Yar the series was great.

I thought the second Season of TNG was the best one. I like the Diana Muldaur as the Doctor way better than Crusher. She was real Star Trek Alumni and brought a touch of Class tot he Cast. It did get better after Wesley was Ousted. I didn't care for DS9 or Voyager, they lacked the Gene Roddenberry tuoch. They strayed from the Hopeful Future, Save The Galaxy stuff Roddenberry did so well.

I thought the second Season of TNG was the best one. I like the Diana Muldaur as the Doctor way better than Crusher. She was real Star Trek Alumni and brought a touch of Class tot he Cast. It did get better after Wesley was Ousted. I didn't care for DS9 or Voyager' date=' they lacked the Gene Roddenberry tuoch. They strayed from the Hopeful Future, Save The Galaxy stuff Roddenberry did so well.[/quote']

I prefer the dark and macabre Treks. I absolutely disagree with you on the Dr. Muldaur character. I hated her. She never jelled with the cast/crew.

Archived