Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Mutha's Day

Steven Tari

awwww.... thanks darlin. they are being very good to me... staying quiet' date=' fixing their own food, getting me medicine, etc. [/quote']

Sounds like a good bunch Ya'll got there. I just got home from work and missed my wife by a couple of minutes, her going to work. I guess We'll go out on Thursday on our day off.

Sounds like a good bunch Ya'll got there. I just got home from work and missed my wife by a couple of minutes' date=' her going to work. I guess We'll go out on Thursday on our day off.[/quote']

i do, i do.

while she is gone today, if you do the crap she hates to do, that would be the greatest gift evah! vacuum, take out the trash in ALL the trash cans, take all the stuff out of the fridge & wipe it down, put some cleaner in the toilets, swish it around & then fold the toilet paper roll into a little point (like hotels do) an you will get some major points!

I do that any way. The only thing she won't let me help her with is the washen. I've kinda messed up some of the cloths in the past. SOOOooo the washer is out of bounds.

forizzle? you ROCK! that toilet paper point thingy is stupid' date=' but i love it! the first time my housekeeper did it, i almost asked her to marry me.

I dont feel great either. Allergies suck.

u get well too.

ive been sick all week & had to work because my boss was out of town. then friday night the fever really hit... i might just have to go to the dr tomorrow. if i start *oinking* im really gonna get worried.

Archived