Thunderbird

EB-0,1,2,3,4L

Les Paul

Les Paul Signature

Ripper

Grabber G1

Victory

RD Artist

For me there is no better bass than a Fender Precisson or a Fender Jazzbass. They are the real thing. It's like with guitars, les paul, sg, telecaster and stratocaster are the real thing when talking solid electric, for hollow-swemihollow, you can ad ricks, gretsches and other gibbies.

Best bass ever is the Rickenbacker 4001. Nothing is as fat and juicy sounding while having the sharpness of a piano. I have a 2007 403 but I was able to find a vintage toaster top and a vintage horseshoe pickup. I actually got the horseshoe for 300 bucks which is an AWESOME deal. Now my 4003 is a 4001 except with binding.

Nothing beats an upright though. I miss having one.

Best bass ever is the Rickenbacker 4001. Nothing is as fat and juicy sounding while having the sharpness of a piano. I have a 2007 403 but I was able to find a vintage toaster top and a vintage horseshoe pickup. I actually got the horseshoe for 300 bucks which is an AWESOME deal. Now my 4003 is a 4001 except with binding.

Nothing beats an upright though. I miss having one.

Ric-o's suffer from not producing enough basses per year, which I guess is good because they make qaulity guitars and basses. But they are extremly hard to get at a local store and are on back order. Ive played the newer models, I wish I could play a older one though. As for me Ric-o's have to big of a neck for my taste. I do enjoy the push/pull pot installed switching from modern tone to classic tone.

My Bass teacher has a 30 year old upright, sounds like warm butter being past through a warm cinnamon roll.

Ric-o's suffer from not producing enough basses per year' date=' which I guess is good because they make qaulity guitars and basses. But they are extremly hard to get at a local store and are on back order. Ive played the newer models, I wish I could play a older one though. As for me Ric-o's have to big of a neck for my taste. I do enjoy the push/pull pot installed switching from modern tone to classic tone.

My Bass teacher has a 30 year old upright, sounds like warm butter being past through a warm cinnamon roll. [/quote']

My friend has a 70s one. Its amazing.

Have you ever heard a vintage horsehoe pickup Basshole? If you haven't you NEED to. It's the holy grail of bass tone. Seriously, nothing is as ballsy. You'd probably love it to bitsies.

I've never seen butter passing through a cinnamon roll but boy would I like to try that roll afterwards.

My friend has a 70s one. Its amazing.

Have you ever heard a vintage horsehoe pickup Basshole?

Ive herd the name passed around, never looked into it. I'll google it right now.

For me my tone is bassy and punchy

My Rig

Fender Bassman 135

Bass:5

Low Mid:7

High Mid:8

Treble:10

USA Fender Jazz

Both volume knobs:10

Tone Knob:10

Archived