Gibson Brands Forums

Nancy Pelosi.....

Murph

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We could store the nuclear waste at one of the ChrUAWsler plants...

This is where we get into the serial killer part of my a for mentioned psychological profile of the thing who posted above.

This is where we get into the serial killer part of my a for mentioned psychological profile of the thing who posted above.

So you are a philosopher' date=' a union worker and a doctor? Your grammar and spelling are the work of an idiot child though...:-# What a freakin genius!+:-@default_eusa_wall.gif

Good try Comrade!

You've been to 'The Slippery Noodle"?

I didn't know it was known out of Indy.

I've only been there once' date=' probably 15 years ago.

[/quote']

Well, I saw the bouncer who told me I didn't have to show him my ID to tell I was too young to get in. But the music coming out the front door was amazing. I was on an Adventure with some friends right after I graduated from High School. We went out there because it was were we weren't from, lived and worked out there for a summer.

Saw John Dillinger's Grave and ate lunch with that one poet who's buried there. A couple locals said we had to if we wanted to know what it was to be a local. That bithchen Statue in the town Square (or circle, or whatever it was called) would be worth going back to see, and Union Station Mall. Hopped the train to get into town (silly Kids, dangerous stuff, that).

Archived