Gibson Brands Forums

Obama changes his mind - AGAIN!

NeoConMan

Doubt it. Of course we can detain people pretty much anywhere we go.

And what's wrong with detaining people who tried to kill our military men?

Think of the alternative' date=' if I'm in a uniform and you shoot at me - I'm gonna KILL you.

These men survived.

If they are no longer a danger, they can be released.

60 Gitmo guys were found on the battlefield AGAIN after they were released.

That's a recidivism rate I can live without, here in the US it would get a parole board shut down completely.

I'm a Take No Prisoners kind of guy myself....

[/quote']

Here's the thing about Gitmo, if all they did there was Interrogate and use Water boarding, and waterboarding isn't torture, or even if it is and we simply acknowledge that we use torture as one of our interrogation tools and it's not illegal. Why Close Gitmo? They'll interrogate them somewhere else.

If Water Boarding is found Illegal, those responsible for it properly punished (Like **** Cheney picking up Trash in San Fransico, or Nancy Pelosi polishing the Ten Commandments in the Texas State Capitol), then why close Gitmo? We won't be doing those things anymore, no matter where the prison is.

To be honest with you' date=' playing my guitar is the only thing that got me through any of it. Playing shows with my band and constantly writing helped the healing process immensely.

[/quote']

That's great that you took a constructive road out through it all, I should say inspiring. I'd like to hear your band someday.

To be honest with you' date=' playing my guitar is the only thing that got me through any of it. Playing shows with my band and constantly writing helped the healing process immensely.

[/quote']Politically you have a lot to learn, but I admire your conviction at such a young age.

Stay on top of your game and look out for YOURSELF first.

You can't help anybody when you're down on your *** and everybody just walks on by....

Archived