Gibson Brands Forums

Reruns of Star Trek and cold pizza.

Homz

Insomnia is a b1tch. Reruns of Star Trek and cold pizza. Having just last week gone from the graveyard shift to days is screwing up my already sketchy sleeping habits. I, on good weeks sleep every other day. Now it seems that has extended to about every third day. I know it sounds like BS, but it's true. I log off try to sleep and more often then not I am either just watching Star Trek or playing my acoustic. I love to sleep. Naps are my greatest weekly achievement. Good thing I love Star Trek and I own all of the original, Next Gen., DS9, and Voyager on DVD. Current viewing is the 3rd season of Star Trek Deep Space 9.

Hey Homz... When I can't sleep I log on here until I get sleepy, my internal clock is really messed up too. I work nights on the weekends and afternoons during the week. Try having some herbal tea... with a shot in it...

Except for the week I was laid off I generally don't drink during the week. However, since Monday (today) is a union negotiated holiday I may have just one tiny shot of Canada's best. Cheers. I don't have any tea. In fact I bet I can count on one hand the number of cups of tea I've had in my life. Don't the Euro's actually put cream in their tea. I can only imagine how that tastes.

Except for the week I was laid off I generally don't drink during the week. However' date=' since Monday (today) is a union negotiated holiday I may have just one tiny shot of Canada's best. Cheers. I don't have any tea. In fact I bet I can count on one hand the number of cups of tea I've had in my life. Don't the Euro's actually put cream in their tea. I can only imagine how that tastes.

[/quote']

I'm a coffee guy but herbal teas are good for helping you get sleepy... I think you should pick up a box of tea to have in the house and give it a try when you can't sleep....

Edit: Make sure it's a sleepy time tea and not regular tea which has caffeine in it...

Come on! "The Land Of The Lost" was one of those shows from my youth that makes me smile. My 9yr old loves it too. Your older then me so it was perhaps a bit under your age bracket.

I just saw about 45 seconds of this "show"...it was the worst 45 seconds of my life.:-

I remember LOVING this show when I was eight back in the mid 70s. I tried to watch an episode the other day and actually lost some IQ points. After about five minutes I forgot how to breath.

I hope the movie with Will Ferrell is better!

Archived