Gibson Brands Forums

Advanced Jumbo on Youtube

rhythmdoctor

Hi................. I like your sound in pick 2...

please tell me something about string used' date='...

action, saddle etc....

thanks

brums

[/quote']

Thanks for the kind comments. The strings I use are John Pearse medium gauge phosphor bronze. I would say the action is a little on the high side and I can't tell you about the saddle. I bought this guitar from Jason Mowery back in 2003 - at the time he was Keith Urban's guitarist. I'm not sure if he changed the saddle/nut or if it is still setup with the factory gear. It did come equipped with the L.R. Baggs dual source pickup that can be seen in the video and my guess is that since it also has waverly tuners that the guitar had a full setup by Jason - but that's just a guess. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the kind comments. The strings I use are John Pearse medium gauge phosphor bronze. I would say the action is a little on the high side and I can't tell you about the saddle. I bought this guitar from Jason Mowery back in 2003 - at the time he was Keith Urban's guitarist. I'm not sure if he changed the saddle/nut or if it is still setup with the factory gear. It did come equipped with the L.R. Baggs dual source pickup that can be seen in the video and my guess is that since it also has waverly tuners that the guitar had a full setup by Jason - but that's just a guess. Hope that helps.

Thanks for all .........

Archived