Gibson Brands Forums

Ozzy Files Suit Against Iommi For Control of Black Sabbath Name...wow.

dem00n

Ozzy's an Actor. Sharron is Gene Simmons in Drag.

If I was to decide who gets control over the Black Sabbath name, it would be Ronnie James Dio. He seems to be the only one with any respect for what they've done and he has a good head for the Music Business. Plus it would really Piss Off everyone involved.

Ozzy's an Actor. Sharron is Gene Simmons in Drag.

If I was to decide who gets control over the Black Sabbath name' date=' it would be Ronnie James Dio. He seems to be the only one with any respect for what they've done and he has a good head for the Music Business. Plus it would really Piss Off everyone involved.[/quote']

Uhh no..i think it should be tony...since he made the band...

Uhh no..i think it should be tony...since he made the band...

You're right, of course. I was just taking the "Kids On A Playground" approach. "If Tony, Ozzy, and Geezer can't play nice, then we'll give it to Ronnie and you guys can sit in the corner."

Legally and ethically, Tony should get what he created.

You're right' date=' of course. I was just taking the "Kids On A Playground" approach. "If Tony, Ozzy, and Geezer can't play nice, then we'll give it to Ronnie and you guys can sit in the corner."

Legally and ethically, Tony should get what he created.[/quote']

Oh ok.

Well, this one is certainly going to keep me up at night.

What irony. What pathos. Wow.

I'll bet warring parties in the ME and elsewhere are going to stop fighting and hold their breath until it gets worked out.

What a cliff-hanger.

I hope they resolve it soon, 'cause I won't be able to eat, drink, sleep, or work until they do.

Holy cow.

Archived