Gibson Brands Forums

Way to go, UK!

Buc McMaster

I was looking at the posted photos and reading the posts about our UK members get together and I have to say "Good job, mates!" Looks like it went off well and you all had a good time which, afterall, is why we play guitar. Would that I were independently wealthy and could have jetted off to merry old England to join you, but alas, I am just a Yankee poor boy and will settle for your great photos and tall tales!

Good job to all!!

Thanks Buc. We all had a great time and I'm sure this will be the first of many.

If you or any other Forum member happen to find your way to the UK, please let someone know. Post something on the Forum. It would be great to meet up with any of our friends from across the pond, share a pint or two and talk guitars for a couple of hours.

Cheers for now.

I second AlbertJohn there, let us know if any of you decide to come east of the pond!

One day, I plan to road trip from Montana way, through the midwest and finish Nashville way, so maybe I'll meet some of you fine folk on the road!

Buc, those Western's are a real treat aren't they? I loved the one at Gibson....

I would like a full report....especially list the forum members who got 'legless' at the shinding.....and a complete song list of all songs played.....a beer list of all beer labels drunk.....you know....so we can vicariously get the vibe....great one!!!

Archived